cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manupulating queue context and their values through UDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am writing UDF to handle below requirement. Need help on java code rather than pointing me for links.

I have two queues with same number of context changes (17). Queue 1 may have multiple values in a single context.

Need to copy Queue 1 to Result(output), by replacing each context value (including text USER#)  starting USER# with corresponding context value of Queue 2 starting with DR#(entire values including text DR#).

While other values in the context of Queue 1, not starting with text USER#, should not be replaced and remain same.

Appreciate any help on java code for this requirement.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeeloon-khoo
Explorer
0 Kudos

like this as mentioned above? or something missed? provide an expected output will be helpful.

Regards,

Yee Loon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find attached, I have wrote a sample code, but it always results in <null>. Could you please advise where I am missing ?

Thanks in Advance.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Can you please let me know what should be your output in your case.

Regards,
Bhavin

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

You can do this using collapse context and then having a if else condition checking for the text starting with "User#" using Startswith function.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin

Thanks for your reply. I have already tried that and it won't work. Queue 1 has more values than queue 2 and we are not replacing USER# with same DR#. Even DR# is changing with context.

Thanks

Ravindra