cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to set a parameter default for all new users to be created in future

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to set up a parameter default for all the new users to be created in future. So that whenever next time onward I am going to create any new user via SU01, I do not need to put it again or user need to maintain it again via SU3. The field / fields will be always populated with the required parameter / parameters along with their values automatically.

What is needed to be maintained and where. Please note USR05 contain after image of the parameter value along with user ids. But I require the assistance here for the before image without any userid.

Thanks,

Suman.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

depending on your release there is an option. SAP introduced new BADI that allows you to implement additional logic for user management. In your case you need to implement BADI_IDENTITY_SU01_CREATE. There is an example provided by SAP how to implement this BADI.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

This is not possible in when you are creating user in SU01. Until you have user master record created in system you cannot rely on USR05. But SAP has introduced this option in SAP GRC10.0 where you have to set up default user parameters (SPRO - config for GRC AC) which would be considered at the time of new user creation and default parameter gets assigned at the time of user provisioning.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Shiv