cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0: How to jump to a flavor specified by Dynpro prog?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Personas 3.0 experts,

This is a very special case. Normaly when a tcode is executed, the first landing screen will be user's destination screen. But in my test case, I start tcode GUIT with changeFlavor pointing to my own copy flavor id. But my destination screen is the UI of "Test No. 1000" which can be reached by pressing the "Next" button many times.

I am wondering if there would be a way to land to the "Test 1000" screen directly? I can see using the tocde and flavor id are not enogh to do so. Maybe there is a "tricky" way to jump to a specific flavor distinguished by a Dynpro program?

Thanks.

Dong Zhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you starting GUIT? You could add an OnLoad script to your flavour that navigates to screen 1000. Would that work?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I started GUIT as running a normal tcode. I could implement a script which "press" the Next button many times. But it will take time.

Therefore, I am looking for a way to "directly" land to UI of "Test No. 1000", as I can see which prog this UI is made from. I don't know if I can "run" such special prog in "cdok" field? SAP backend guys may know how to make such a shortcut jumping.

Dong

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the case of GUIT, all of the screens are reachable independently from the "Screen" menu, so you just need to record yourself choosing the screen you want from the menu.

Steve.

0 Kudos

hi dong,

As steve mentioned, in guit you can enter the desired screen number in OK code field and you will be take to that screen. So have your onload script do that.

Regards,

Sushant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve and Sushant,

Many thanks. Both of your solutions work. Since I cannot set both to correct, just set one to correct and the other one to helpful (In fact they both are correct!).

Br,

Dong