cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOCTYP and IDOCTP fields are empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm using XI with the scenario plan driven procurement. I'm able to bring my orders from MM to SUS, but the purchase order confirmations make some problems.

In transaction SXMB_MONI (SUS) everything is fine, but in R/3 transaction BD87 brings an error: DOCTYP and IDOCTP fields are empty. Detailed info: An IDoc is to be generated whose control record does not have sufficient information in it. Neither the field IDOCTP nor the field DOCTYP has a value. Therefore, the IDoc cannot be stored properly.

Where can I give the system the information about that?

Hoping for help,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See the below links

idoc mapping - /people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/03/23/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-ii-of-iii--mapping

see in this links we have 3 links for mapping ..

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chilla,

this link is very useful. But i have still a question ...

As I mentioned I'm working with the scenario plan driven procurement with supplier integration and I thought that I would have imported everything that is necessary.

But it doesn't seem so, because the mappings are not complete and I have following message: Software-Component version with Guid 602e6440-35c9-11d6-b39e-efe50a1145a5 doesn't exist.

Have I forgotten anything to import??? Could you tell me which design objects are necessary to run my scenario?!?

Thanks so much!

Barbara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to solve the problem like this ,

First check the SWCV is properly configured or not and come back to IR , Refresh the SLD Cache..

Next try to activate SWCV-namespace, objects you created one by one..

refer the below links for cache related issues

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off - SXI_CACHE - Ripped Off

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/03/cache-refresh-errors--new-phenomena

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47...

Regards

Chilla

<i>reward points if it is useful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Your input was very helpful ... so I have one problem solved, another still exists ...

I have importet the design objects for APPL 4.6C - so the system was able to match the software components for message mapping of SUS2MMOrderResponse.

But for SUS2MMShippingNotification it isn't able, because in the imported objects (IDOCSs) or R/3 there is no combination of DESADV.DELVRY01 - just DESADV.DELVRY01. Do I have to import other components? which?

Another problem: in EDI_DC40 the necessary fields are not available (DOCTYP and IDOCTP)

ORDERS02

- IDOC

- EDI_DC40

- TABNAM

- MANDT

- DOCNUM

- DOCREL

but no DOCTY and IDOCTP .. did I import the wrong objects?

What shall I do?

Thanks,

Barbara

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can fill the doctype with your IDOC like orders05

inside your message mapping - edidc_40 segment

also described in:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I'd like to fill the doctyp with orders02, but where? I'm pretty new in this topic,

so could you be so kind and give me a short description where I can find edidc_40 segment! In the Integration Repository - Message Mappings - ... ???

Thanks a lot,

Barbara

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>In the Integration Repository - Message Mappings - ... ???

yes exactly

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>