cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set inferior limit to pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to create a pricing condition with an inferior limit, i.e, the condition should only be applied when the total order value exceeds 140 USD.

The condition to be created is a regular tax, to be retained, in the value of 6,5%. If the total value of the sales order is 1000usd,  the condition will have a value of 65usd.

I've already searched a bit, but couldn't find anything that helps.

I believe that there is no standard way of doing this, and at this point i'm moving on to ABAP coding.

I've thought about a solution, and from my point of view, the main problem will be to create something that covers the possibility to include several low value items and make the condition work accordingly:

Example:

item 10      60 usd     no value on the condition           total value of sales order 60

item 20      60 usd     no value on the condition           total value of sales order 120

item 30      30 usd     condition needs to be applied to all the items as the current item makes the sales order value exceed the inferior limit 150>140

Thanks in advance!!

André

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you can write a requirement where if the total order value - VBAK-NETWR is greater than 140, then the condition type should be active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set your condition type as "group condition" in V/06.

After that you can maintain that condition scale "from 140USD apply 6.5%" in VK11

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a standard condition type EDI2 which you can make use of this and try in your system and post the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the fast reply,

I believe this condition type is used to have a customer expected value for the goods...

What I need is to set a limit over which the pricing condition will be applied.

Thank you.

André