cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Trade preference multiple AU and cross plant scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

For GTS Trade preference, customer requests to have two Administrative Units (AU1 and AU2) and cross-plant scenario

All EU manufacturing plants from the customer would be assigned to AU1 and all its Distribution centers to AU2

Both Manufacturing plants and DC plants can deliver to the final customer

First case: Manufacturing plant (MAN1)  delivers finished products to final Customer so here, the standard functionality for TP applies. LTVD + calculation works here, no problem

Second case: When calculation and preference determination is done at manufacturing plant level, system determines what is the status of the finished product (preferrential or not), then the finished product is transferred to the DC and then to the final customer

When the part is transferred from MAN1 to DC1, since DC1 is in a different AU, we need to make another calculation for the finished part in the DC but how could we do that? (Is there an LTVD between plants? (LTVD with MAN1 being the vendor) and how would be the calculation at DC1 determined?

I guess we might need to do a custom development but before considering this, I wanted to have your insights

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Kind Regards,

Philippe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You would need to do the vendor solicitation from Manufacturing plant to DC.

Also, it depends on the procurement indicator of the material at DC. Please do let me know if it is not clear. hanks.

Regards

Raj