cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module in Macro

0 Kudos

We have a requirement to use the Z-function module in Macro. We have created a function module but need help to link the newly created function module to the macro ( wrapper function module ).

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

Once you have create Z functional module, you can use operation/function option and add respective Z* functional module in the highlighted areas. You can add other conditions accordingly.

Please let me know if this information helps you.

Thanks

Amol

0 Kudos

Hi AMOL,

Thanks for reply. After creation of FM, we have added through operator function in macro but when we are checking syntax it’s throwing syntax error “the syntax for a method specification is "objref->method" or "class=>method".Also in debugging it's not generating call function for this FM so am suspecting this macro is not getting this as a function module while calling.FM is working fine individually.

I have gone through few post for this issue that newly created FM should be assigned to Wrapper.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srikanth for sharing the information.

If you don´t require any additional help, you can close the thread following steps defined below.

In case you still have any question please let us know.

Thanks

Amol

0 Kudos

Thanks Amol for your time. For syntax error i have assined the ZFM in Macro Builder "Edit -> Edit user function -> Funtion -> ZFM". it's working fine.Hence, closing this thread.

Thanks,

Srikanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth;

Follow the below screen shot to assign the FM as Badi in the macro depot.

Regards;

AravaSantosh.

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

My Query is how do i call the newly created FM in the macro i.e. copy from ?

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth;

Please find the below screen shot for reference.

If it still not solved please raise the OSS note to SAP

Regards;

AravaSantosh