cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation name issue in SAP SRM PO confirmation

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the attached screen shot, confirmation name is getting filled with default SY-UNAME, but it has to empty for me, So that i will enter some text in confirmation name..

Please do the needful in this issue.

Thanks,

R V Narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally it is empty. Didn't you just make your user ID as default value?

Right click on the field and remove the default value.

Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked at the settings level. We have not selected that default option.

If USER X is going to confirm that PO he is getting confirmation name as X. If he is changing X to Z, again its reflecting as X only.

If X user got confirmation name as Empty while login, then he can able to enter what ever he wants and its reflecting correctly with updated value.

If USER Y is going to confirm that PO he is getting confirmation name as Y. Same here as above.

Thanks,

R V Narayana

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

use BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI implementation.

Regards.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI. There is no such code to reset the confirmation name to SY-UNAME.

If USER X is going to confirm that PO he is getting confirmation name as X. If he is changing X to Z, again its reflecting as X only.

If X user got confirmation name as Empty while login, then he can able to enter what ever he wants and its reflecting correctly with updated value.

If USER Y is going to confirm that PO he is getting confirmation name as Y. Same here as above.

Thanks,

R V Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narayana,

Please clear the data in the field es_header-description for the confirmation method implementation in doc_change_badi. It should work.

Kind regards,

Abinaya