cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when uploading US commodity code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got the following error message when I uploaded US commodity code (US Schedule B) file into GTS system. I have no idea about the detail information of these missing UOM. So I am wondering how I can know the detail setting for these UoM, and then I can create them in GTS system.

Unit of measure KTS does not exist in UoM System.

Unit of Measure THS does not exit in UoM system.

Unit of Measure GM does not exit in UoM system

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jack,

I am not sure who is the content provider for you but generally you should be receiving the UOM file along with the commodity code files from the content provider.

In-case, if you are uploading the delta files refer to the Initial version files there should be a UOM file.

Once you have the UOM file, ensure all the listed UOM's are maintained in the UOM system created in GTS.

Follow the below path --

GTS SPRO - Globale Trade Service -- General Settings -- Numbering Schemes -- Define Unit of Measurement System

Once you define the UOM, find the numbering scheme you are using for US commodity codes and ensure UOM system is assigned as the primary.

You should be good if the above setitngs are in place.

if you don't have the UOM file, just define the UOM's as you find on your way of uploading them. Thanks.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for  your reply,

Answers (0)