Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Tolerance % in planning book using macros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Need your advise on below questions.

Question 1:

I have created a macro to populate tolerance % as default in planning book with AGG_LEVEL at sales org. Macro is working and tolerance % is populating as 10% by default if I select sales org

I am able to change the default value in PB with different value but system taking default value only when I saved the data in PB

How can I override the default value?

Question 2:

My CVC comprises different characteristics that are Sales org., Dist, channel, Business area, customer group and Sold To

Tolerance is populating at Sales org level as mentioned above. If click on Details level at Sold to, tolerance % is distributing to different sold to customers which includes wild card

Is there any way to stop distributing tolerance % to different Sold-To's?

Is there any possibility to make default tolerance % at Sales Org, Business area and Sold_To (as wild card) combination?

Question 3:

Created a another macro to make key fig as editable at AGG_LEVEL for Sold-To using ROW_INPUT operator. In this case also macro is working but default value is populating as 1 in all periods.

Where can I check value "1" which is coming by default in PB?

your immediate response will be appreciated immensely

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 1) Sorry I don't quite understand the issue - do you change interactively the key figure which is the result key figure of your macro?

For 2) You'll need to adjust the calculation type of the key figure in planning area settings - macro cannot control how the value is distributed.

For 3) Please remove all macros from default group, and execute them one by one interactively - then you'll know which macro fills the data.

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Please refer the macro blog by a colleague

3-3. Technical Information about Macro - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

Thanks, Nikhil