cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU loading sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We are using route determination without TU.

Suppose my 3 HUs are going through same route to different customer .

How to arrange the HU loading sequence so that HU for nearest customer will be loaded at end .

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In one outbound delivery order there is only one customer. How do you manage to model three different customers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh sorry Markus,

I mean i have 3 HU for 3 deliveries for 3 customers which is going to be loaded in same TU.

So here i want the sequencing for HU's.

Regards,

former_member230160
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the outbound delivery order header you have a sequence number. This sequence number is determined by SCM-Route determination based on the sequence that this customer has as stop in the route sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Markus,

Suppose in one delivery i have 3 material to be delivered for three different customer in the same route.

As you said ODO header has sequence number..

So this sequence number will be determined on what fields or parameter ?

Thank you in advance..

Regards,

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

from the SCM route. In there you have to maintain a sequence.

And this sequence number Markus refers to, can then be used to determine a staging bay = a bin in the staging area. And this can be you loading sequence.

But of course you only have once customer in one outbound delivery order.

Brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you write "We are using route determination without TU." does that mean that you use SCM route determination?

Brgds

Juergen

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

We do not have any set up for sequential loading HUs in EWM. If you refer the WAVE functionality, that is planned up to staging only.

C K Reddy 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C k,

Do we have sequence for customer routing or destination sequence ?

Regards,

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Yes, it can be possible through transportation lanes.we can maintain the route for final location along with intermediate locations.

But, when you move the customers in to EWM, need to create location also for those along with BP master data.

option : in CFM1 transaction select '2' for ' Create Loc./BP' against the customers.

C K Reddy