cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while saving KPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to configure "Open Purchase Order" Analytical Apps. I have installed KPI and Smart Business Addons.I am trying to create KPI for Open Purchase order I am facing issue "Error while saving KPI" . I have attached the screenshot for your reference

Please help me how to resolve the issue

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Can you post a snapshot of the error message(s) from the browser console? Also check what error you get in the transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Thanks for reply. I did not find any error logs in /IWFND/ERROR_LOG tcode. Here the screenshot

Browser Console error snapshot

Thanks

Ram

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Does the user have Roles related to Smart Business on the HANA Side:

sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME

sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER

As a prerequisite for read-access to KPI definition, ensure you have assigned the generic role Smart Business Runtime Role (sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME) to all users or roles.

As a prerequisite for KPI modeling, ensure you have assigned the generic role Smart Business Administration Role (sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER) to specific users (e.g. key user, administrator).

Regards,

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karan,

Yes, I have already  assigned smart business roles as well as KPI roles to the user.

I am not able to find add kpi tiles option in configure KPI tile. Here it's displaying "No data" Error.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

did you solve the problem? Because I'm facing the same issue and don't know what to do.

Regards,

Lara