cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in parameter passing when calling a Webdynpro Application from another Webdynpro application

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am calling a Webdynpro application 'B' from POWL application 'A' using method 'FOLLOW_UP_ACTION' of interface controller in application 'A'. I have used the utility to construct the URL of application 'B' using CALL METHOD cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url and then passing the string using lo_window_manager->create_external_window. This method opens the application 'B' in new window, however the parameters are not getting passed.

I have appended the parameters (http://xxx.corp.co:8080/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zszhr_travel_desk?&PERNR=20454&AutoStart=True) while constructing the link but still the web application opens without the parameters.

Web dynpro application 'A' is: Travel approver POWL application

Web dynpro application 'B' is: Custom created web dynpro application

Can some one please suggest the reason why the parameter passing is not working. I have to call application 'B' as a new window and can't add it as a usable component in application 'A'.

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Okay understood and fixed the issue. In application 'B' method WDDOINIT used below code to read the parameter passed in URL:

DATA:
   lv_param TYPE string.

* get the value sent from 1st application
   lv_param = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter( 'PERNR' ).

Answers (0)