cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I answer SAP Certification exam without being trained by authorized training centre in India ? Is there any other way to answer the exam ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to financial constraints I cannot spend lakhs of ruppes on SAP authorised training insitute.How can I answer the certification exam for any module ?

Can I fly abroad and take the exam ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaan

I recommend you contact SAP Education in India. I do recall coming across information that a SAP Learning Hub Subscription to the course may be sufficient to sit the exam

Please do check with SAP Education centre to confirm if that is an option or if oversees travel for different requirements

As an side note, if you are not obtaining formal training and do not have experience you may find it difficult to obtain a job, even with certification.

Regards

Colleen

P.s. moving to Certification space

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that colleen,but even certification does not guarantee a job.So what one should do in that case ?

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wouldn't worry about the certification exams yet. Your first priority is to get some training / knowledge, and then some experience.

After a few years of that, you can start thinking about certification.

As Colleen says, certification won't get you a job!

cheers & good luck

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am already trained in SAP HANA from local institute but finding it very difficult to get an entry into SAP market.What should I do ? No company is willing to recruit person without experience or certification.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know - it's the age-old problem of 'you won't get a job without experience' and 'you won't get experience without a job'.

All I can suggest is that you find a position - any position - with a large company that is using SAP, and then show them how interested you are in the SAP product. Volunteer to take on some SAP duties, attend classes and so on. Sooner or later you'll be noticed.

And otherwise just keep applying for jobs - don't give up! It's worth the wait.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I worked in a company which implemented SAP and got some post implementation support experience.But it is only fr a year and I am unemployed for last 3 months.No one is bothered even if you apply for 1000's of jobs per day.