cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating the Vendor from SAP_Sourcing 7 to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using File Sharing method for transferring data from ECC to Sourcing through PI and vice-versa. I have done the configuration as per the Integration guide where I am able to send the materials and vendors from ECC to Sourcing.

I am unable to publish vendors from Sourcing to ECC. When I create a new vendor in Sourcing, the publish tab is grayed out (I have even checked all the authorizations for this user id).

Is there any report we need to schedule in Setup-->Schedule Tasks? I have scheduled a report in DATA_IMPORT_MONITOR which includes the upload, Archive and Queue Directories.

Please advice how we have to configure the Sourcing to ECC connection.

Regards,

Mehul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

We have now upgraded to Service Pack 11. Now the vendor publish option is visible. However clicking on Publish does not trigger anything.

We have configured HTTP Export Configuration Link as per the guide:

http://<Host:Port>/sap/xi/adapter_plain?namespace=http://sap.com/xi/ESourcing/SRMJS/OP&service=<sender Server>&scheme=&QOS=BE&sap-user=<User Name>&sap-client=001&sap-language=EN

As per my understanding, we have to configure either FTP or HTTP to send the data from Sourcing to ECC.

Do we require any configuration from PI end to receive the data.

Please advice.

Regards,

Mehul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mehul,

Vendor publish uses the FTP server and yes PI pulls the vendor XML from FTP server to send it to ECC.. You need to configure the communication channels in PI - this is documented in the Configuration guide..

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have raised a message with SAP and they have suggested to upgrade the Sourcing Service Pack version from SP02 to SP11 to resolve this issue.

Please let me know if you have any further inputs to fix this issue without an upgrade.

Regards,

Mehul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mehul,

I am assuming you are unable to click the 'Publish Supplier' Button in the Business systems tab. Two points to check

1. You are editing the supplier (edit mode)

2. Ensure the authorization 'Supplier Administrator' is assigned to this user and has the settings in the profile.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Thanks for your swift response.

Yes, I am unable to click 'Publish Supplier' in Business Systems tab.

1. I am trying the same in Edit Mode, selecting 'Edit Integrated Fields' check box.

2. I have created a new Security profile as Supplier Administrator, in Supplier Management dropbox, I have set all the fields to 'Allow' but no luck.

Is there any other thing which I can check or some report like the one which was configured for Import of Materials and vendors, can be configured for the export from Sourcing.

Regards,

Mehul

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the 'Supplier Administrator' Security profile - under access rights for 'Supplier Management'  you will see a section named supplier and you have to set permission for 'Publish supplier'. If you have done this.. please log off and login to see if it works.. If it is not please attach a screen shot of the above..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured the settings for Supplier Administrator Profile. Please find the screen shot below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mehul can you also attach the other screenshot where the button is greyed out ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the screen shot for publish button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mehul, Please create an OSS ticket and refer to the conversation.. we will need to investigate this further..

PS: Also mention the SAP Sourcing release and SP lever that you are on..

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I will create an OSS message to investigate further on this issue.

Regards,

Mehul