Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure_CA_Introscope

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello;

I am on basic configuration on solman at step 3 while configuring introscope i am getting below error.I checked,EM is running at windows level.could some one help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nealgenocchi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Due to the EM version installed, and the fact the EM is running at OS level. Please ensure
your SOLMAN is using the required component versions for Introscope 9.7 (Note: 2138309).

Introscope 9.7 is supported from the following SOLMAN 7.1 Support Packages:

-> SP12 using LM-Service SP12 Patch 4 and above
-> SP13 using LM-Service SP13 Patch 1 and above
-> SP14

If your SOLMAN is meeting these requirements please check the IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.log
and post up the error that is seen within. It should tell us more on the issue, as there can be
multiple root causes.

Best regards,

Neal

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neal,

Thanks for the replay

Actually i couls not find any EM but EM still running on OS

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Please find attached log

nealgenocchi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

I think we can see the EM running Basic Config, let's concentrate on that for the moment.
With regard to my question, is your SOLMAN of an appropriate level to support Introscope 9.7?

To retrieve the log file please go to your EM installation folder:

usr/sap/ccms/apmintroscope/logs and check the IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.log for an error.

Best regards,

Neal

nealgenocchi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Thank you, I am still waiting for confirmation on the SOLMAN levels, but the log showed me there
are potential issues with the management modules.

Please ensure you installation was in line with the setup guide for 9.7 available from:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechOps/RCA_Introscope_Home

I would suggest checking to ensure you are using the valid levels, as any further troubleshooting
would not yield results if the aforementioned preconditions are not met.

Best regards,

Neal

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neal,

Sorry for the late replay.I really appreciate your help.Below are my system levels.

nealgenocchi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Not a problem, we can see the issue clearly now. Introscope 9.7 is not supported in your SOLMAN with its current patch.
Currently you have LM-Service SP12 Patch 3, Introscope 9.7 is only supported in SOLMAN when it is using LM-Service SP12 Patch 4 and later.
To resolve the issue please update the patch level of the LM-Service to the latest patch for SP12.

Note 1483508, shows the latest patch for SP12 and gives instructions on how to carry out the patch. The required patch in your case would be LM-Service SP12 Patch 6, which as of this moment, is the latest. This patching should resolve the issue for us. Let me know how  you get on.

Best regards,

Neal

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neal,

Thank you very much.

As per your suggestion i will update  to LM-SERVICE SP12 Patch 6,and i will let you lnow

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neal,

Could you please let me know how did you confirmed that solman LM-SERVICE is at patch 3?

nealgenocchi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

You're welcome. In the components you listed to me it is visible in the number sequence.

-> LM-Service 7.10 SP12 (1000.7.10.12.   -> 3 <-   . 20150219120400)

The number I have marked out in the sequence is the patch number.

Best regards,

Neal

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you!!!

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neal,

As per your suggestin i had updated LM-SERVICE to patch 6.

but results is still same. it snot showing status and capacity

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neal,

Issue solved after reassigning the agent....

Thanks alot.....:)

nealgenocchi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Glad we now have the EM operational. So with the EM online at OS level and within SOLMAN, it seems we now have resolution.

Best regards,

Neal

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes!!!!

sandeepkarnati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neal,

I am facing same issue on production system.

as we discussed above ia had updated LM-SERVICES

Answers (0)