cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to confirm measured values in mass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to confirm 800 measured values for each inspection lot. These values are created by an external system and are available in an Excel spreadsheet.

I would like upload these values from Excel to QE01 and avoid typing by users in order to become this process quicker.

Is there another t-code where I can input these values in mass?

I have also tried to use BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS and it works fine, but if there was a standard t-code it would be better.

Thanks and regards,

Marcos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Normally, this is a common approach business follow in such a case, when there are many results  to be uploaded. Business created a custom program for inspection result upload, where first they download a format for uploading results and then upload the filled-in file to store the results in the inspection lots. To do that you can try the below setup -

a) Download the format with inspection details like -

* Inspection lot number

* Operation Number

* Inspection point (if any)

* MIC number

* MIC Type (QUAL+ QUAN).............****so that business fills in details without mistake.

* Specification for MIC....................Applicable for QUAN MIC

* Input result.............[Blank if no previous results were there],

* MIC status..............[Optional = 0, required = 1, Recorded = 2, Valuated = 3, Completed = 5]

* Result valuation......[Blank if no results were uploaded before], etc

b) Use this excel file to gather the external results for the important fields like -

* Result input field.........................[Single or Summarized]

* MIC status.................................. [Recorded = 2, Valuated = 3, Completed = 5]

* Result valuation field...................[Only when MIC status is 3 or more.]

This should be a manual exercise to maintain the excel properly. Please note that the format of the file should bot be tampered in order to have the field mapping working correctly. 

c) Upload the filled-in excel file by the same custom transaction so the results are uploaded. In case you are having an inspection lot for which UD has not been applied, but for some MIC's results were already uploaded and you still wish to override those results by this upload program, then first you should 'Unlock' the results, and 're-upload' the new results with 'Valuation' uploaded in the excel. Sometimes for mass corrections, this kind of programs are helpful!!

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thank you for your reply.

I am going to try your suggestion. I would like to use a standard t-code, but in this case we will have to develop a custom program.

Regards,

Marcos

Answers (0)