Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembling inventory ID before reception

houssem_temimi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

I have a problem with component traceability in SAP in ME Production.

I have received the Inventory at januray 14 - 2016

but when I consult the as-built summary for some SFc, I find the assembly at 21 december 2015

it is a time-based component.

Details in joint piece.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

houssem_temimi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I find the value 1900-01-01 00:00:00 for the field START_DATE_TIME in the table COMP_TIME_LOG

I think the pb is due to this value .

do you confirm and how can I update IT

Thank you

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Houssem

The time of assembly is the time stored in the resource_time_member table. This is effectively when the SFC completed on the resource, and this looks to be (almost) correct as your SFC complete time is one second later.

A join is made to the comp_time_log table to find out what components were loaded on the resource at that time - since this one is recorded as being loaded at 1900-01-01 00:00, this is clearly wrong. You need to investigate this more - it may need a database update, but other components may also be affected. What is the end_date_time in the comp_time_log table? Are there any other records with this start_date_time?

Stuart

0 Kudos

Hello Houssem,

Stuart provided very good explanations and hints to proceed.

However, if you still face a problem and have not found the root cause, feel free to open a support incident so the problem can be analyzed by SAP Product Support on your side via service connection.

Br, Alex.

0 Kudos

Hi Houssem,

I come arcoss the same issue of 1900-01-01 as start_date_time of a slot when I tested a different case last week. Although I did not have time to investigate such findings deeper, it does look like a bug. And I guess it is time to give it an official invesitgation. So, please submit a support ticket as Alex suggested.

Regards,

Sergiy