cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Transportation Issues / Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I badly stuck up with an issue of post transportation vis-a-vis adaptor monitoring of an external adapter, I have certain doubts, hope somebody is there to help me out. My understanding and analysis of the situation is as follows:

1) I am doing SAP-Sieble Integration: for async interfaces IDOC – HTTP, for sync interfaces Siebel-HTTP – RFC. Dev is working perfectly alright. I have an entry of adapter metadata in the IR for Siebel Adapter (HTTP Protocol). The same is reflecting for all the sync interfaces (both for sending data to Siebel and receiving data from Siebel). I also found the corresponding deployed entry from Visual Administrator – Deploy – Connector.

2) After Transportation to QA, Siebel is unable to receive the response message from XI. When I looked into the QA Visual Administrator Services, unfortunately under the Deploy – Connectors, there is no entry for the said Siebel adapter. In the Adapter monitoring the Siebel Adapter is showing in ‘grey’ colour, so I can’t monitor the communication channels.

3) My doubt is,

a) Whether I have to deploy it on the QA server again or is there any other method like IMPORT / EXPORT from DEV-Visual Administrator?

b) If I have to deploy, where could I find the respective files? what all the files I have to consider for deployment?, since no one knows about this either at client place or in our organization, as the persons, who involved in the system preparation before development are left the organization and there is no documentation on this.

c) Is there any document on “how to deploy” and where can I find?

All your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

see below link refers some related deployment steps but not for siebel..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/xi/xi-how-to-guide...

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Chilla, the requested response is not available.. any other inputs?

regards