Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am currently experiencing an error with my RFC channel.

Message Error:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZRFC_RFCNAME in remote system (RfcClient[CC_RFC_CHANNEL]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: '/folder1/directory/data/inbound/FILENAME' File Has Not Be (raised by system PIX|xxxxxxxxxxx)

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZRFC_RFCNAME in remote system (RfcClient[CC_RFC_CHANNEL]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: No service for system XXX, client in Integration Directory (raised by system PIX|xxxxxxxxxxx)

Could you help me on this, please?

Thanks,

Neil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

• Make sure you maintain the correct details(example client number) for your ECC system in RFC receiver channel.

• Make sure adapter specific identifiers also correctly maintained. (Business System -> Adapter specific identifiers)

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

I also told the same,Check the RFC Channel ..

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

>>>also in the RFC channel

You just mentioned RFC channel, did not mention what needs to check. I have given more specific what needs to check. More over while i am busy typing the answer you replied.

Regards,

Praveen.

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for mentioning the Business System configuration.

The business system was missing it's Logical System.

What I have done is to update the business system in SLD, then edit the Business System in the Integration Directory to click on 'Compare with SLD'.

Next, I have to restart the channel. Then, I have resent the messages that have failed.

It was a successful testing.

Regards,

Neil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arrezende
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Try increasing max connections activate your RFC CC adapter and try to stop and start your RFC CC in RWB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Please review:

1. The function ZRFC_RFCNAME
2. Permission on file and directory

Check using transaction ST22, SM21

Regards.

Marcelo Macedo

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neil,

In addition to the points said by Marc check whether the RFC connection is working fine in SM59 and also in the RFC channel.

Stop/Start the channel once and check.

neilpadilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Thanks for mentioning the transaction code SM21.

I was able to trace the error with more details here.

This is a new knowledge to me.

Regards,

Neil