SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way to know what is the cause of the error for all transactions in error (for all stores) in POSDM. There is a good volume of transactions.

/POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG

/POSDW/DISPLAY_TASKSTATUS - The error option (Task Status) is displayed in the output. There is no option to give task status in selection screen.

The above two reports are not working well.

Thanks in Advance.

Nimo. . .

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimo,

Can you try filtering your search with the message number which you can check in POS monitoring workbench.

Suppose for discount determination error message number on the pos workbench  is '1', then input this message number along with store and posting date on the selection screen of /POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG to find all the errors of the same type.

Regards,

Mrigaya

0 Kudos

Hi Mrigaya,

It is a good idea, but is not sufficing my requirement because there are multiple stores with probability of multiple error type. If I give single a single message number, I will not be able to able to know whether all the errors are actually for a single reason or multiple reasons.

But thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Nimo.

0 Kudos

Hi Nimo,

In that case, developing a custom report with all possible options would suffice the requirement.

Thanks,

Mrigaya

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nimo,

You might need to build Z report using these two reports with additional logic in loops.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Yes you are correct. That's what I also suppose as there seems no other way.

Thanks for your input.