cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No control data maintained for checking group DR and checking Rule 'Q'

0 Kudos

HI

we have one BAPI  sales order upload program, while run this program system is giving the above Error message.

We are maintain Availability Check as a DR in MATERIAL MASTER. And we tested with availability check as KP also.while maintain Breakpoint system is navigate to Availability check (Availability_check)  standard functional module and it's checking the checking rule " Q".

IF Q is deleted in the debug mode the BAPI working perfectly.This Problem we are getting in the Quality system only.In the Dev system it is working and it is not checking the Availability_check FM.

Please any one help me for this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm, I do not have checking rule Q in my IDES system (EHP 4). Is it a custom one? For sales order creation I would expect A or B (depending on the order type setup).

Have you tried to create a sales order in QA with the same order type, materials, item categories etc. manually and check for errors?

If order creation in QA in foreground does not give errors, then I would check the custom program with the developer, who is responsible for it (after reading the solution proposal and the development specification).

I hope you have already checked the versions and compared the code of the custom program between the 2 systems. If you have forgotten to do that, please check that before contacting the developer - sometimes bad things can happen with transport requests even if you use SolMan.

If the order creation via VA01 gives the same error as the upload program, I would check whether the master data in DEV and QA is identical and eliminate comparison between apples and oranges.

If the master data is identical, but both VA01 and the Z-program result in the same error, I would run comparisons with SCMP between DEV and QA.