Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM : IRT and MPT usage - defined in minutes instead of percentage

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our requirement is to run a report every day, containing the message and SLA statuses. Within this we would like to get the actual time spent in the IRT and MPT instead of the usual percentages displayed in the standard. Could you please help us to meet this requirement? Is it possible to get the actual time spent data (in minutes or hours) than the displayed percentage values?

Thanks,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes there are multiple ways to achieve this.

1. Per incident/Service request

Enable the Service level agreement block in the main web ui, you will get these values.

2. Reporting level

Yes you can enable the field IRT and MPT, for that you need to reset the header fields.

Then you will get the appropriate results.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check here.

Thanks

Rishav

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Could you please briefly explain the steps at reporting level? For example based on the selected date range, the expected output of the report is like below (for all tickets).

Ticket NO      

Description      

Current status    

ITR usage (in minutes)      

MPT usage (in minutes)

As indicated, we are more interested to identify the way to display the IRT/MPT usage in minutes (or hours) than % (percentage).

Thanks,

Dinesh.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I had already attached screen shots above. Further from the reporting point of view, you can use the CRM_ORDER_READ report and give your transaction nubmers.

Se38->CRM_ORDER_READ

Enter the transaction numbers

Then check the ET_Appointment.

You may need to code a alv report for your requirement, you can extract the information as I had mentioned.

Thanks

Rishav

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I just followed your instructions, but I could not see the MRT or IPT like shown in your pics. Instead I could only see this. Could you tell me to enable the MRT IPT fields?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you need to on the configuration  mode in development system.

I guess it will resolve your issue.

Please close this thread if your query got resolved.

Thanks

Rishav

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

what is the version or patch level of your Solution Manager,,,,as this gets changed as per Patch level

further you also need to check your business role configuration......so if it available in Business Role then only this field is available for selection

Or The available columns are displayed as per configuration in Business Role level configuration.

hope this helps

thanks

Prakhar

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. I could see this in my configuration. I am working on the changes as suggested. I will update you with my findings soon.

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar, we are on 7.1 SP12. I could see this in the configuration. Thanks.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

feel free to close if the issue is resolve now or let us know if you need any further support.

thanks

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any progress?

Thanks

Rishav

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rishav,

Thank you very much. It was very useful and informative.