cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Afaria Self Service Portal Error - Resource not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I'm trying to create a self service portal site on our Afaria 7 SP 10 server. However when I try to browse to the site i get this error -

Server Error in '/ssp' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /ssp/mysite

I have setup the enrollment policy and created the SSP as you normally would through the Server --> Enrollment --> Self Service Portal link.

What could be missing here?

Regards

Riaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andreas_kuhn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Riaz,

did you also install the Self-Service Portal Package?

You can do this by starting the Installation Source and then choose "Install Self Service Portal".

This will create then a new Webpage in IIS, which will be then configured via the Afaria Admin UI, Server settings.

Kind Regards

Andreas Kuhn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

I did not perform the installation, i will check with the server admin who did and see if they missed anything.

Regards

Riaz

former_member228655
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz,

Just wondering if you've got a chance to check with the server admin? Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Thanks,
Sejal Patel
Sr. Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sejal

Sorry for not getting back here. The server admin said they had an issue with the portal installation so they re-installed that component and it works now.

Thanks

Riaz

Answers (0)