cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Table in SAP SRM to see the supplier, materials they provide and the supplier list number ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me a table or combination of tables into SRM where I can find the supplier number , product categories associated with them and most importantly 'supplier list' number. I want all three of them in a single Report.

Regards

D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digant ,

In SRM we donot have combination of three feilds in one table , but we can found in differnt tables

But000 for supplier and BBP_PDIGP for product categories .

You can ask your developer to write a program by using FM BBP_PO/SC_get_detial by passing GUID /Object id  and get header,item , partner detials .

From there if in partner internal table if partner function is 19 then it is supplier and he can map guid frm item internal table and get Product category detials .

I think this will relove your issue .

if it is helpful , mark as helpfull .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes the reply was indeed helpful, but I want the 'Supplier List' number and details of that, which contains relation between supplier and product categories.

Regards

D

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dighant,

Please check this.

BUT000 table for all kind of partners in SRM (Bidders, Vendors, contact persons, suppliers, goods recipients, etc..)

helpful link :

SAP SRM Tables | ABOUT SAP

regards,

Vipul Koladia

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Digant,

you can get vendor list using BBP_PD_AVL_GETLIST function module.

For details of a vendor list, use BBP_PD_AVL_GETDETAIL function module.

Regards.

Laurent.