cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS portal infotype update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement to create or modify a travel bank record when ever there is change in Main Bank Record in IT0009 VIA ESS portal. Basically In Back information of ESS portal whenever the user doing changes for main Bank record means subty = 0 then i need to modify or create the travel bank (subty = 2) record with the same changes happened in Main Bank. Need to maintain the Travel bank record same as main Bank .

I tried with the class CL_HRPA_INFTY_0009 where the IT0009 records are getting update but I am unable to fulfil my requirement by enhancing this Class. Tried lot of ways but nothing helped me out.

So, now I need to know is there any BAdI which will trigger after the click on SAVE button in ESS portal. Please let me know if any BAdI can use for my requirement or share your ideas to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you friends for your ideas.

I have used BADI HRPAD00INFTYDB  to upade it worked fine . but this badi is not getting trigger when me make the second changes without out coming out from the editable screen.

once you done the changes have to come out of the screen and then need to go back to screen to do the next changes then only this badi getting trigger.

is there any solution for this???

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sazees kina,

I think this is possible.

Check this blog by . Try the BADI HRPAD00INFTYBL .

It would be better if you post this query @ space.

Regards,

Sahir.

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can use the Badi HRPAD00INFTYBL, but not sure if it is possible for the same infotype with the different subty. we can use it create some other secondary infotypes.

Other way to create another program and find the records where subty 0 and 2 are different and if it find any, then create/modify with the subty '0'. Can schedule background weekly/mothly based on the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any ideas to help me out