Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi mapping issue in ICO

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on a multi mapping scenario where i need to send the data to 2 target systems(CRM_DEV & BC_BPM) based on RFC lookup response and some conditions.

I created the multi mapping in ESR which is working  fine. When i am trying to create the ICO i am facing issue when adding the communication channels to the respective target systems , Both systems are  selecting all 3 service interfaces.

----->Idoc1     

My scenario is  SOAP----> Idoc2

------>SOAP

My requirement is send 2 Idocs2 CRM_DEV system and SI_GOTD_Sender_BPM message to BC_BPm system. Attaching the screen shots for your reference. Kindly help me where i am missing the configuration.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

If you want to send it to two systems then you need to create two mappings, you only need to create multi mapping if you want to send it to only one system with different service interfaces.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the quick response. Like i mentioned i need to send the data to 2 target systems(CRM_DEV & BC_BPM) based on RFC lookup response and some conditions. If i create two mappings always one mapping get failed. 

Lets say Condition to create the IDOCs is RFC lookup response is Y.  Condition to send the SOAP message to BC_BPM is RFC lookup response is "N". Always either Idoc or Soap mapping get failed.

Is there any work around for my requirement?  the BC_BPM is system nothing but a BPM system which will initiate the NW BPM process. Can i create SOAP XI 3.0 receiver channel in the CRM_DEV( Which is receiver system for IDOCs) and start the BPM process?

Thanks,

Pavan T

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Create receiver determination mapping in ESR between your source interface and Receiver message which comes with BASIS software component, Create extended receiver determination in ICO in the tab Receiver and assign the mapping.

Based on the RFC response create the receivers in the receiver determination mapping, and create two separate mappings .

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thnaks for the response. I am referring below blog to create the extended receiver determination. In this blog he wrote UDF to define the the receivers. But my requirement is based on the RFC lookup response.  Do i have to write any UDF  to route the message?

Step by Step guide to Explain Enhanced Receiver Determination - Application Server Infrastructure - ...

Thanks,

Pavan T

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NO need UDF you can do with graphical mapping with RFC lookup standard function

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the quick response. If that is the case how i need to map the Receiver and Service fields in the receiver determination mapping step?

I am getting the error while testing the UDF . I have selected the execution type as "single value."Attaching the screen shots of mapping.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

As you suggested i didn't used the UDF.I used graphical mapping fix values. and completed the scenario as mentioned in the above blog which i am referring. Is my configuration is correct?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

It looks ok but why for CRM two IDOCS??

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Praveen,

Thnaks for the confirmation.I will receive a single file which contains either one of idocs information.  for example mentioned below.

1) If purchase date exist in the file i need to create the IDOC1.

2)If sale date exist in the file i need to create the Idoc2.

Both Idocs are in the same target system.

Thanks,

Pavan T

Answers (0)