cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown

floK
Participant
0 Kudos

Found new bug in SUM (1.0.14.9). On first connect you receive follow message:

Jan 29, 2016 6:24:49 AM [Error]: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown

Jan 29, 2016 6:24:49 AM [Error]: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown

Jan 29, 2016 6:24:49 AM [Error]: Network input/output exception has occurred: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown

Jan 29, 2016 6:24:49 AM [Error]: com.sap.sdt.engine.core.communication.ProxyException

Occure on new java version -> 1.8.0_71-b15

Workarround: Link SUM java exec. to java full version "1.8.0_51-b16", this one seems still to work. Hope SAP will update this soon.

Happy Patching...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member230159
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you  for the information

best regards,

Manjunath

0 Kudos

Hi!

I just got the same error too. And did exactly the opposite... Since SUM was being executed from my computer I uninstalled the version: Java Version 8 update 71 and installed the previous update, Java Version 8 update 66.

Problem solved!

Good luck.

Best regards,

Rui Fontinha

floK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rui

Jop, that's what I had written. I've submitted this bug to SAP.

Best regards,

Florian Keller

0 Kudos

Hi Rui & Florian,

I can confirm that downgrading to Java 8u66 works.

But you have to fully uninstall Java 8u71 , just deactivating Java 8u71, while running 8u66 in Java config doesn't help.

best regards,

Robert

petrsourek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the result of this? I kind of don't like java downgrade 🙂 and I don't want to duplicate the issue, if it had already been filed.

Thanks,

Regards,

Petr Sourek

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

We need to upgrade the java version 8. SUM is not working with the lower java version.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi