We are having some problems when we run the BOP in APO system to update dates and quantities of scheduling agreements. Some documents are being processed ok but others no (creation date <= dec 15, 2015).
This issue began after add a product (in dec 16, 2015) in the master data and all his corresponding configuration so that it would be considered in APO. These are the steps we follow to do this taks
- Add product number in Integration Models (product, Stocks and Trx Data, not in GATP model).
- Generate the corresponding Integration Models (IM).
- Deactivate IM (product, Stocks and Trx Data. Not GATP model).
- Activate the new ones.
- Run Master Data Process Chain.
- Add Characteristic Combinations by flat file in every Master Planning Object Structure.
- Verify and fix inconsistencies due to the new Characteristic Combinations in every planning area.
- Add product characteristics in //mat1 to link it with plants.
- Add product in transportation Lane and link it with a specific means of transport.
- Include all objects to Supply Chain Enginner.
- Copy Characteristic Combination from planning area.
Last week a user realized this problem. While we were analyzing this problem, we found in trx //CC (CIF Cockpit) the following error when executing BOP
Those entries in log correspond to sales documents that cannot be updated and as i said, creation date is less or equal to dec 15, 2015.
Does someone have a similar problem? Can you help me to solve it?
Julian H replied
This issue has been solved. There were a problem with material group master data, something not related with the original post.
Talking with the user, he told us material group master data had been updated few month ago. This information is also store in scheduling agreement. BOP probably checks values for material group in scheduling agreements against master data and documents with old material group values were not updated.
After we update those values in VBAP table, the scheduling agreements documents were successfully processed by BOP.
Thanks all of you for your help.