cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to share a folder with multiple folders as content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on HANA Cloud moble document trail account.I am able to successfully share files through the same.

I am trying to share a folder with multiple folders as the content but when i select a folder it does not provide me option to share it.

Please check attached screenshot.Do i need to configure the option to share folders?

Regards

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently, you can't share folders but only documents using Web Client.

Using desktop client, you can do it in following way.

Create the new share using Web Client, and mark them Selective Sync on desktop Client.

Now, copy the folders\files in the new share and they will get uploaded.

Regards, Ashwani Kr Shara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

Thanks for the reply.

As i am accessing Mobile documents on the cloud and we have not installed mobile documents on our on premise java stack.

So as per my understanding from your reply  i will not be able to share folders and  will be able to share only files as cloud mobile documents is only accessible through web client.

Regards

Radhika

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using cloud version of Mobile Documents. So you can store documents directly in cloud and access them via Web Client.

SAP Mobile Documents also have many Native Client which can be installed on your device e.g. PC, Mac, Android Tablet\Phone, iPhone\iPad, Windows Phone\Table etc. When you start these client, you can specify the URL to server (on cloud) and access document in cloud from these clients.

The Desktop Client i mentioned was for PC\Mac.

Download locations: Desktop Client (Win/Mac), iOS App, Android App, Windows Phone/Tablet

Regards, Ashwani Kr Sharma