cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice correction request - edit price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I cannot edit the price of the debit line in the invoice correction request. I maintained pricing type M for L2N.

Posted this query as I searched on the forum and could not find a definitive answer.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For now I assume that you mean that the base price condition is not editable for L2N when you create RK document with reference to F2 billing.

If you meant something completely different  -e.g. you get some messages, which do not allow you to access the conditions tab or an error prevents you from saving the document, please specify the exact error/warning/info message and the specific step when it pops up.

Apart from searching the forum - what sort of troubleshooting you have done so far?

You mention changing the pricing type in the copy control.

Were you able to change prices before that? Did you change something in addition to the 2nd pricing type?

It is a good approach to post screenshots of the settings that deviate from the standard RK setup - VOV8, VTAF, V/06 for the pricing condition etc.

Another possibility (unlikely) is a custom development that prevents the input of data. Did you check the functional design documentation/development specifications for your company - there could be information which would help you identify the root cause.