Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAM Administration - changing Owners ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

So we configured EAM,

created lots of FF ID's across our wide Production Landscape

assigned all of these to EAM Owners

And then assigned the FF id's to EAM users, where we again have to assign the same Owner !!!!!

Ofcourse the original Owner moved on and someone new replaces her.

However, I cannot just remove/replace the assignment of Owner - FF-ID

Instead I get the following error message:

" FFID FF_CTS2 is assigned to a firefighter using owner (P*********); cannot be deleted  "

There are hundreds of FF_ID -> EAM user accounts assignments done with her as owner. Do I have to change each and every individual assignment when one person has a new job? Or does someone know about some mass update functionality?

Kind regards,

Frank van Naamen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naamen,

Ideally, you cannot delete any owner if there are any dependent entry associated. What you can do in your case is to check with the functionality mentioned in SAP Note # 2094980 - Mass Upload and Download of EAM User Assignments.

In this SAP Note you will find a pdf which explains this functionality. Hope this will help you.

Along with this you can  also run "Invalid Superuser Report" to check the invalid assignments. (SAP Note #1803319

Regards,

Shaily

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Frank:

I don't know what version / SP you are on, but check out SAP Note 2128314 - GRC 10.1 How Reassign functionality works in Emergency Access Management GRC.  If this is available in your systems, you should see a Reassign button when you open the Owners query.   

However, if you don't have this functionality yet, you can utilize the Owners Link under the Emergency Access Assignment area and assign multiple FFIDs to an owner at the same time using the search capabiltiy.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Tucholke