cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vistex Deals Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I´m modelling a prototype for a CPG distributor with Deal Management Vistex functionality in order to cover all promotions on invoice requirement

I have configured

1. Deal Type

2. Number Range

3. Vistex Conditions (2 for discounts and 1 for elegibility)

4. Condition Group for the deal

5. Assigned conditions to the condition group for determining rules in

6. Assigned conditions in the pricing procedure

However now, for requirements in the pricing procedure there are 3 routins for Vistex 701, 702 and 703

I do not know how and which one include for each condition, I have tested all and the conditions are not determined from the deal in the pricing

Is there anyone taht could help on the above please?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see the code in the routines in VOFM transaction, but really you should ask Vistex these questions (did they not provide any documentation on this?). They have Customer Support link on the website: https://www.vistex.com/services/customer-support/sap-support/

There are very few people who ever answer Vistex questions on SCN, so you might not get any replies in this general SD forum (Vistex is not part of standard SAP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I have entered in the link but there is no way to post the question...am I checking well?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think Vistex has an SCN-like website for the users, but the link does provide some ways to contact them. Also maybe your account representative could help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When Vistex is used as an add-on with SAP, then they must have provided some documentation related to these pricing routines. They must explain as to which pricing condition types should be assigned with these pricing routines.

The pricing routines that you have mentioned are not SAP standard pricing routines, and the forum members can't answer your question. As Jelena mentioned before, if you don't have any documentation, you can directly contact the Vistex customer support.

Regards,