Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of PR in PM/MM

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai ,

I have a project and particular car is used for this project(transportation).This car I sent for maintenance(oil change + repair).For this  expenses how to create PR and post expenses against this project. My car is not equipment. what is the process flow for this? can somebody throw light for me.

Regards,

Jaheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use standard MM PR creation (ME51N) and use Account Assignment Q to assign it to the WBS.  The costs will post to the WBS via the PO GR and IR.

You can also have PS create the PR automatically for you through an External Network Activity element.

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which ps report I can see this cost after posting?

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

You should get the actual cost in CJI3

Regards

Terence

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you want the P.R needs to be auto generated by respective project , you can assign the same service under network--> external processing  by activating check box '"Service"  and enter the details.

Once you release network system creates a P.R for the same.Which is standard functionality.

Or you can create manual P.R with account assignment as Q with item category as "D" for services and enter service details.Here system will prompt for respective cost element with respect to material group assignment for the service item.

Regards,

pardhu