cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD01 screen simplifying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we experienced some difficulties while simplifying XD01 transaction, mainly concerning the tab and field dependency.

While merging tabs Address, Control, Marketing some fields are missing from the initial screen and after then - some initial fields are missing until other fields are filled.

First we hid all unnecessary fields from Address tab, then relocated  fields 'industry' and 'legal status' from tab Control Data and group box 'Classification' from Marketing tab.

But we get this screen  - the red squares indicate where the information should be displayed.

After entering the name and country and pressing enter - everything vanishes from screen appears just industry' field, after another enter appears legal status' and 'Classification' group box.

I know that this happen because of the predetermined sequence of filling the fields, but is there a way to work around this? So user always gets "full" screen, or at least when next fields appear - previous ones don't go missing from the screen?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I reviewed this article - but I'm not sure how to use in this case - should I create Z index for every field?

Answers (0)