cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalogs and Groups are not loading in Admin launchpad

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Implementing SAP FIORI in central hub deployment. Catalogs and Groups are not loading in admin launchpad.Details of front end and backend system is given below as follows:

Front End System:

SAP Netweaver 7.4 SP 8

Components as below:

Configuration done:

Added and activated launchpad services

Created trusted RFC to backend system

maintained system alias

Using Admin URL as given below

Provided Admin role :SAP_UI2_ADMIN_700

When ever i tried to add catalogs and groups in admin launchpad catalogs and groups are not visible in launchpad. Please refer below screen shot for reference. Please suggest solution

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

Thanks For Reply, ALL the catalogs and groups are loaded now. Already updated SAPUI5 Libraries to 1.28.24, Configured roles with launchpad authorization is also already done but now i was unable to see purchase orders in launchpad its simply showing no data in purchase order app.

Regards,

Bhagath.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check whether you have performed the required task for workflow in SPRO.

You need to perform the below activity as per the app implementation documentation.

App Implementation: Approve Purchase Orders - SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

"

Workflow

Specify the workflow tasks that are relevant for approving purchase orders. You do this in Customizing for Materials Management under Start of the navigation path Purchasing Next navigation step Purchase Order Next navigation step Approve Purchase Orders App Next navigation step Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Purchase Orders App End of the navigation path. For more information, see the documentation available in Customizing.

"

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

Thanks for reply As previous problem is solved. I was closing discussion. Thanks for your support. Creating new discussion for Approve purchase order app.

Regards,

Bhagath

0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet Singh,

Thanks for reply solution which you suggested helped a lot, But immediately after implementing note i got Invalid configuration for catalog/Web Dispatcher error. Please check below screen shot.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure all the notes are implemented mentioned in the link below

Also check the role. You may  need to create one z role like ZSAP_UI2_ADMIN_700 as mentioned in the below link              

Configuring Roles with Launchpad Start Authorizations - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SA...

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh