cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC or BAPI to transfer UD result from MES to SAP ECC Usage decision?

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP  experts,

I am searching for an IDOC or BAPI which allows me to transfer the usage decision result ( valuation code and insection lot stock inventory posting )

from MES system (on a QM inspection lot )to ECC usage decision .

Can anyone help me with this ? Please advice .

Thank you!

Best regards!

Miriam Zhao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mishuang,

First of all, there is no straightforward answer can be provided, unless you clarify what is the business process involved for your business scenario.

For example -

a) Are you following LIMS process for sending Inspection lot to MES for testing and then receiving the results?

b) What is your inspection lot system status?

c) What is the mechanism of receiving the quality results? Is it via some flat files Or RFC?

In case you wish to use IDOC, you can try QALITY02 for the below segment -

QALITY02 => E1EDLIN => E1EDLIN => E1MEA01 for each MIC top send results. Either use the segment E1TXTP2 to pass on UD value form MES Interface, or copy this segment and create a new segment and pass the UD value. 

In case you wish to use BAPI just for UD, then use BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION and BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,Arijit,

thank you for your kindly reply. The  business process is ,inspection type 04GR from production create inspection lot , without result recording , a usage decision accept or reject should be transfered from MES .

I think I prefer BAPI .

Best wishes!

Mishuang Zhao

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,Arijit,

I am  testing the BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION. I think it can help.

BR

Miriam Zhao

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Arijit,

I use BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION and  BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to transfer UD code from ME to SAP ECC QA11 ,thank you!

BR

Miriam Zhao

Answers (0)