Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Quality notification have some relationship with inspection type

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

My leader asked me ,how inspection type link the quality notification,I answered ,the quality notifcation usually reflect the defact of the material ,It is not link with the inspection type ,however ,they don't trust me.

My question is ,can any one tell me wheather I am right ?If not ,how can the inspection type link the quality notification.Thank you!  My understanding for quality notificaition is ,it is a way to descrip the defect of the material supplied for the management data for anaylsis  and trace the defect task ,the quality notification can be use to trigger some follow up action .

Thank you!

BR

Miriam Zhao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mishuang,

It's always good if you first try checking in SCN before putting a common question. Reason being, many a times such an information is already available in some or the other format in SCN.

You can check the direct answer in the screenshot I have attached [link between notification and inspection type] in one of my answers in the below thread -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3707526

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Arijit,

thank you for your reply, I usually think when meeting a question  analyze it before turn to SCN for help,although it can save time since some people is shy.

Than you!

Best wishes!

Miriam Zhao

Answers (0)