Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in scheduling ATP for a communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing an issue while configuring  ATP for a communication channel

While I am trying to save this configuration, I am getting an error saying "Invalid "End By" date; check your entries" . But the end by date which I have specified seems to be valid. My actual requirement is to make a channel active for half an hour daily. Please help me understand the issue with the above configuration.

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have just observed that ,I am able to save the same configuration if I specify the duration as 1 hour. I am facing this issue only if I specify the duration as half an hour.

Regards,

Priya

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

can you provide the error screen shot and your configuration screen shot,I am able to do the same requirement.

Thanks

Umesh

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

Try with feature date as Eng suggested.

I am able to save same configuration as your requirement ,you can refer below screen shot

and may be your server and system date/time formates are different ,try with server time/date formate schedule the channel it will work.

Thanks

Umesh

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

under entries tab u have mentioned end date as 07.02.2016, but above you have mentioned 28.01.2016.

try to change end date above entries tab.

u already mentioned duration 30 mins, that is correct for your requirement.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishnu,

That is search Tab where she is searching for the entries.Configuration seems to be fine.

As Engg suggested just try with dates in the near future and check.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

There might be an overlap with the current time that you are trying to set it up. Try and change the dates to tomorrow 29.01.2016 and see if it still gives you any errors.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

I have given the date as suggested by you.

But, still I am getting the same error.

Regards,

Priya

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Future start/end date time, not future End By date.