cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stocks from HU storage locations can be managed on SU 00000******

0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone help me with the above mentioned issue.

I am getting this error when i am trying to create a transfer order in LT09 to move stocks from interim bin(storage type 923) to the actual bin. Storage unit ***** as well as the HU is present. When i checked the bin status report in LX03, I have stocks (qty 96) of material 'A' in storage type 923.

I want to move this stocks from interim bin to some other actual bin and when i am trying in LT09 , i am getting this error. Can anyone please help me to solve this issue so that i can move the stocks to the actual bin.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

These kind of error would be raised when there is an inconsistency in the stocks. Could you please check the tCode HUDIFF whether there is any differences shown in the system? also, refer the note 660009 regarding this. If you find any inconsistency, then please raise an incident to SAP for correcting this.

If you don't find any inconsistency in HUDIFF, then please check report RLTREORG2 as well.

Thanks,
Balaji

0 Kudos

Thank you...There was inconsistency in HUDIFF....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor

storage type 923 is used for Packing / Unpacking activity and it is a non SU managed area. Could you please analyze first using what steps / process stock reached into Storage type 923 (T-Code LT26)
since HU management is active in your case also check the storage location whether stock is in partner location or normal location

Based on that analysis only any solution can be suggested