cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert Plan value to Budget - Appropriation Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have approproation request where I have given plan values on Planning Tab I want to convert this budget value for assigned Order.

I want to convert this to Budget for which I have maintained Order Measures / Assets Tab.

is there a configuration required to trasfer the plan values to budget ?

Experts guidance will be very helpful on this

Regards,

Sharvari Joshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharvari,

One of my client, did the transfer of AR plan to Project Budget by developing custom transaction.

They transfer the cost of AR plan to Project planning (CJR2 / CJ40) and then this is transfered to Project Budget.

I am not sure about standard options available.

Regards

Terence

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the process can be different based on the fact if you are using IM program or not.

Without IM program the AR plan can flow to the order plan, and the order budget can be copied from the order plan (but not restricted otherwise, unless you want an enhancement to direct plan to budget copy at measure creation).

With IM program your order budget will be limited to the IM program position budget by definition.

Again depending on IM program design it can be 1:1 or 1:many relationship between position and measures, it even can be many:many if I recall it correctly.

Regards,

Paulo