cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Client Certificate on CITRIX MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

We are in very early stage for SAP Fiori Client development . We are using Citrix as our MDM solution and we want to call Certificate from Mobile device for NO logon .

We know method for wrapping the application and tools needed to do that however we need some help to know code to look for certificate on mobile device .

My end goal is when i launch SAP fiori Client application it should pick up client certificate from my Mobile device automatically and i need not provide any credentials ( Client certificate is being pushed by our MDM solution and will be existing for Fiori client )  . Please let me know if you know any Class or method code that you used for this scenario .

Appreciate your help in advance

-Suharsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I'm assuming you are asking about x.509.  Please see here http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-65395#cert.

Regards,

Kevin

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suharsh,

& may have some additional resources for this question.  MDM is usually in SAP for Mobile, but Fiori Client is both SMP DC and SAP Fiori community related.  Hopefully all the experts in all three locations will have a chance to respond now that the Discussion is linked to all three communities.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG