cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Split Delivery from a STO

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the following scenario and I want to know if there is a way to do it in the system.

Im creating a Replenishment Dlv. from an STO purchase order.

I need to have a split delivery made by the availability of the storage location.

Ex.

On the PO I have 10 pz.

On my Storage Loc 1: I have 6 pz

On Storage Loc 2: I have 4 pz

The request its to create two different delivery numbers with the total of 10 pz.

If this is possible by configuration?

If not any user exit that could help to make this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Carlos de la Torre Maimone

you can do this with standard VTLA T code,

In VTLA choose target and source document type. then go to Item Tab click on Order Requirement 

choose item 101 now tell your ABAP guy to write a routine that the program will scrutinize PO

, search for Storage location wise availability and respond .Then system will create to separate delivery

according to Storage location .

Regards

Soumyadipta

0 Kudos

Hi Somyadipta

I try first to see if the creation of the delivery pass for the requierement 101 adding a break point in the code. However, it  never stop.

Im not sure if creating a new requierement could validate and split the delivery in two with the storage location.

This requeirement will work as the split 601?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is t-code VLSP through which we can do the delivery split for created delivery by choosing an appropriate split profile which is created thru configuration level SPRO->LE->Shipping->Deliveries->Subsequent delivery split. as per the business requirement.

However, there are some user-exits for delivery and picking as well.

I am not sure totally just correct me if this option could not help out.