cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax jurisdiction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have a requirement to trigger VERTEX tax jurisdiction DERIVATION only after address enrichment(ADDRESS_ENRICH) is completed. Currently since VERTEX in configured, the tax jurisdiction is calculated immediately when address is updated without waiting for address being enriched.

Also if a record is created with a bad address and the user over-rides the address standardization (via SAP Data Services) then we have seen cases where the record fails due to ‘Unable to determine tax jurisdiction code’ . Even if the address is standardized by data services there are errors due to periodic updates in the vertex system.

I find there is tax jurisdiction enrichment(ENRICH_TAXJUR) which calls same method CALL METHOD cl_mdg_bs_fnd_bp_services=>get_tax_jurisdiction_codes as the MDG UI handler method CL_MDG_BS_BP_HANDLER-IF_MDG_BS_BP_ACCESS_HANDLER~DERIVE_DATA(derive_taxjurcode) calls. So how to disable calls from CL_MDG_BS_BP_HANDLER and enable ENRICH_TAXJUR?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is SAP response.

Thanks,

Kartik.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

it was like reading message they sent to me.

And I know SAP DQM does work properly and in this way..

So did you do any customization/Enhancement or just using the same approach?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just added BADI enhancement to pick first jurisdiction code of the list in case of multiple values.

Thanks,

Kartik.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

We are facing similar issue, did you find any solution for this?

@ Others:

Can any one else provide any inputs.

Thanks,

Charan.