Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Upgrade to SAP_UI 750 SP1 no Catalogs found

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

after upgrade to SAP_UI 750 SP1 the Fiori Launchpad doesn't show any catalogs when doing personalization:

It was OK in SAP NW 7.50 SP0 and my roles and permissions didn't change. Moreover all ICF Services are active: /sap/opu/odata/ui2/interop and his siblings.

Can anyone help?

Best Regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also check the browser console for any errors. it would give some hint toward the actual problem.

Also just to be sure that it is not a cache issue, have you tried refreshing all the caches.

regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My collegues have the same Problem in IE and Chrome. I don't believe in a cache problem. Unfortunately there is nothing suspicious in the cache.

Best Regards,

Tobias

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the network tab in the browser developer tool when you open tile catalog page.

Is there a call happening for Odata "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/"

Check what is the output of following

http://<hostname>:<port>/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/Pages('%2FUI2%2FFiori2LaunchpadHome')/allCatalogs

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, There ist a GET with HTTP 200: GET /sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/Pages('%2FUI2%2FFiori2LaunchpadHome')/allCatalogs?$expand=Chips/ChipBags/ChipProperties&$orderby=id&$filter=type%20eq%20%27CATALOG_PAGE%27%20or%20type%20eq%20%27H%27%20or%20type%20eq%20%27SM_CATALOG%27%20or%20type%20eq%20%27REMOTE%27 HTTP/1.1

The response has HTTP/1.1 200 OK and an empty result list: {"d":{"results":[]}}.

Do you know the ABAP class by chance? I could debug it.

Best Regards,

Tobias

gill367
Active Contributor
ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, I'll inform whether this worked.

The error is really interesting: FLP works for a new user with my roles and permissions as reference user.

Although I deleted my browser cache with /UI2/DELETE_CACHE as well as my browser cache the problem for me persists...   

Best Regards,

Tobias

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

We have the same error . Please let us know if your issue was resolved.

Thanks

Lalitha

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Could you check the launchpad roles assigned, if they are not read properly from pfcg ?

Regards,

Tejas

ttrapp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I checked it - I have exactly the same roles like before.

Cheers,

Tobias