Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In certain cases my client wants to block the few sales order for dispatch that is partially delivered or few items of a order are partially delivered or no item not delivered so far.

So due o some internal SOP, i design the status profile.

10. Z01 Open Order (initially radio button initiate over here, where user can do any thing in the sales cycle, like change in order , delivery and billing)

but when user required to close the order for dispatch, he need to choose the next radio button, but when after pressing and ENTER a error message comes.

Status Z02 is not allowed (SDI 80000130/0)

Message no. BS042

Diagnosis

The user status 'Z02' has reference number 20.  In the current object status 'SDI 80000130/0', the reference number of a status may not be higher than 10.

Procedure

You can only set user status whose reference number is not higher than 10.

please suggest what mistake i am doing, with thanks.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicolas_posada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Imran!

Could you please share a snapshot of BS02 for your status profile... my theory is that in field HSONR (higher status number, you have a number 10, instead of 20)... it may want to be like this...

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nikolas,

Looking fo ryour updae.

in z01, the user can perfom delivery and billing.

in z02, i mark he check on delivery so no further delivery will be generaed.

regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nikolas,

I have set the indicators as per your mention settings, now its working fine, can you please help me out in the below scenario against status no. 2.

My sales order is integrated with production, for each line a in a sales order a production order is being generated.

1. some time user make some changes in the production order, because from there end some time they need to produce more.

2. but some time they adjust the quantity of excess production to some other production order.

If user set the status profile check at sales order, than above both activities can' be done, not possible to change the production order, no possibility to shift the quantity to some other production order.

Looking for the gurus response.

regards,

imran khan

nicolas_posada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Let me just understand something about your requirement, why do you want to close sales orders using Status profiles functionality, when standard SAP has "Reasong for Rejection" functionality and delivery/"billing blocks" functionality?

Now, that's up to you, so in order to respond your issue in customizing status profile, the problem is due to the fact that your status Z02 needs to have 10 as the "Lowest Status No" as it is currently referencing 20, which actually does not exist in that config you just showed...

nicolas_posada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dear, I am glad I was able to help!

If your initial issue was solved, please mark question as resolved in the answer that delivered the resoltion... for this other issue, I ask you to please open a separate thread in name of quality of SCN.

In the SD community we will help you with your other question certainly, but please open it separately!

Answers (0)