Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of orders in Product view

ramesh_kumar78
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As in product view we can see the sequence of orders based on there start date.

My question is, can it be done based on  availability date and time

Thanks in Advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The product view elements basically corresponds to the stock/requirements list in R/3 which order sorted according to availability date. In MD04 you can sort by availability date or good receipt time

You can make the settings for the content and configuration of the product view under  Start of the navigation path Settings --User Settings

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

ramesh_kumar78
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,if you see the below screen shot of product view here Plan order with available date 29.04.2016 is showing earlier than the depDmd available date 19.04.2016

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please share screen shot of planned order details?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

ramesh_kumar78
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Please find below the detail of plan order 1587835404 (as per earlier screen shot)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Order end date is 29.04.2016 which is availability date appearing in product view.

Product view we can see the sequence of orders based on  availability date and time not on order start date 15.04.2016.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

ramesh_kumar78
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

this is what my question is.if you see the below screen shot,the orders displaying are based on Availability date only but the sorting is not happening based on availability date.You can see in the below screen shot the plan order highlighted has availability date as 29.04.2016 is being displayed in product view before the dep demand having availability date 19.04.2016

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is lot size setting?

Run the product heuristic again and check the results.

Also check MD04 do you have the same behavior.

In lead time scheduling to determine the requirements dates and availability dates when you select the corresponding Customizing setting in transaction OPU5 to adjust the date ('Adjust basic dates, dependent requirement on operation dates.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

ramesh_kumar78
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I run the product heuristic again,but of no use as same result.

In MD04 it is displaying correctly

Also we are using Periodic lot size (weekly).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same issue. were you able to resolve the issue? if yes, could you tell me how? Thanks

yasmin_alayyan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using continuous I/O?

If yes, the receipts at the Product View will be sorted according to the Continuous Scheduling Date, and not the Availability Date/Requirements Date.

The reason for this is that there already exists available quantity at the Cont. Scheduling Date, and no only in the Availability Date.

Regards,

Answers (0)