cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System triggers one Time Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I'm facing an issue when the OTR is created in TM. The system creates always a one time location for the Ship-to. I de-activated the one-time location number ranges which was defined but it change nothing. For the same ship-to number, the system generates each time a new Destination location number in TM?

Can you advice me on this issue?

Thanks!

Kr,

JP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

It sounds as though non-standard addresses are being passed from ECC to TM.

Check the address number of the WE partner in ECC table VBPA for the originating sales order. If the number begins with '9', it is a one-time location and will result in a one-time location being generated in TM as well. This can be caused by even slight changes to the standard address during order entry (i.e. - entering "Attn: John Doe" in address).

If that is the case, you would need to rectify the one-time location usage in ECC to solve the problem.

Regards,

Steve

former_member194808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Sap recently introduced note 2235258, it requires authorization for  the user to create a one-time location. Maybe somebody  installed the note on your system and causes this the problems you are facing.

Kind regards,

Benno Mateman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Please check the define general setting for TM. for more details check the link :

http://scn.sap.com/community/scm/transportation-management/blog/2012/10/08/monday-knowledge-snippet-...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks but i had already a look on this post. I removed the settings of the one time location but now, my OTR cannot be created on TM. in the SXMB_MONI, I have the error message that customer location is unknown.

To solve the issue, I tried to send the customer again through the CIF but i have still the same error.

Kr,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error you are getting when you created a new SO/PO in ECC? or with the old one?

Please try creating the same customer in TM directly. That way you can see if this issue is related to One time location or CIF.