cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not reproducible error at the SAP SFTP-Adapter configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I got I error message by the sender SAP SFTP-Adapter configuration.

My sender CommunicationChannel should read a TXT-File for the first step and at the secound step it should convert the file to a xml, look at screenshots.

The Content Conversion works at a file adapter, I don't know if it's work at a SFTP-Adapter respectively there a to much or to less parameter.

Following steps the at the cluster log of the CommunicationChannel I found:

TimestampDecription
27.01.2016 15:02:32
Sending XI Message to Moduleprocessor
27.01.2016 15:02:33

Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.aii.message.adapter.Conversion

------------------------- Loader Info -------------------------

ClassLoader name: [sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.mod.trans.app]

Loader hash code: 6816e910

Living status: alive

Direct parent loaders:

[system:Frame]    [interface:webservices]    [interface:cross]    [interface:security]    [interface:transactionext]

[library:webservices_lib]    [library:opensql]    [library:jms]    [library:ejb20]    [service:p4]

[service:ejb]    [service:servlet_jsp]    [library:com.sap.aii.adapter.lib]    [library:com.sap.aii.af.lib]    [service:com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.svc]

Resources:

E:\usr\sap\XT1\DVEBMGS10\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\com.sap.aii.af.mod.trans.app\EJBContainer\applicationjars\com.sap.aii.af.mod.trans.ejb.jar

27.01.2016 15:02:33

Error while sending message: Cannot send message to module processor com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: Transform: failed to set up the transformer for channel 32593f8f713f33a293cb97f6f6c41177; modkey plain2xml; caused by java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.aii.message.adapter.Conversion

------------------------- Loader Info -------------------------

ClassLoader name: [sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.mod.trans.app]

Loader hash code: 6816e910

Living status: alive

Direct parent loaders:

[system:Frame]    [interface:webservices]    [interface:cross]    [interface:security]    [interface:transactionext]

[library:webservices_lib]    [library:opensql]    [library:jms]    [library:ejb20]    [service:p4]

[service:ejb]    [service:servlet_jsp]    [library:com.sap.aii.adapter.lib]    [library:com.sap.aii.af.lib]    [service:com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.svc]

Resources:

E:\usr\sap\XT1\DVEBMGS10\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\com.sap.aii.af.mod.trans.app\EJBContainer\applicationjars\com.sap.aii.af.mod.trans.ejb.jar

I hope You can help me!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Change the class name like below.

Transform.Class = com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.Conversion

Refer below blog for more details.

How To...Content conversion module with J2EE JMS adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

thanks for your answer, it was the misspelling at my configuration, enclosed my work configuration.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

The error is due the that PI is not able to find the class which you have mentioned in Module Parameter Transform.Class check in NWA if this class is existing or try changing it to com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.Conversion

Br,

Manoj