cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data from ECC by SLT to ADSO in BW HANA when using Infosource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following dataflow : table EBAN from ECC extracted by SLT to an ADSO in BW HANA.

When I use a transformation from the BW datasource to the ADSO, no troubles. When I insert an Infosource between the datasource and the ADSO, no data are extracted anymore.

I need this Infosource as we have several ECCs those data will merge into a single ADSO. Maintenance of the common BW flows/rules will be then much easier help to the Infosource.

SLT 2011_1_731 SP 0008

BW 7.4 SP 0011

ECC 6.0

Many thanks for your help,

Laurent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dmitry_kuznetsov1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Laurent,

The setup is not very clear. I assume you do not extract the EBAN data to an ADSO, but to some table on HANA first? From there you have a few options:

Put a HANA model on top of the target (BW) table and expose it via Virtual Provider

Extract the data physically, etc.

If you still do manage to put the data of EBAN directly to an A-table of a ADSO, check the DTP settings if using InfoSource you extract from a Change Log (which should be empty) or an active table (which then contains your data). More on the naming here

Cheers,

Dmitry    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

There is no need to extract the data to any additional first layer like a table in HANA. The ADSO is built within Eclipse (replicated in BW) and loaded without errors directly from ECC with SLT into BW through a transformation.

I now succeed to load the data, with or without an Infosource. The error I met yesterday was about determining the value of the Logical Source System.

SAP provides a method which gets lost somewhere:

* Get LOGSYS

data : w_LOGSYS  type RSSLOGSYS.

COMPUTE w_LOGSYS = p_r_request->get_logsys( ).

Even the rule within 0LOGSYS is wrong as not delivering any value:

IF RESULT IS INITIAL     and

IOBJ_NAME = '0LOGSYS'.

* fill source system

RESULT = SOURCE_SYSTEM.

ENDIF.

Anyway, this is solved. Many thanks for your time.

BR

Laurent